Top 15 Reasons to Attend #TLG2018
1. Exhibit A: This video right here!
2. Maybe you have a clear idea of what you want to do to make things better in your community. Or maybe you don’t quite know yet, but you know you’re looking for something different. You’ll find inspiration for both at TLG.
3. TLG focuses on providing things attendees can take away and put to action once they return home!
4. We are going to be in Tacoma, Washington during spring. Rumor has it that spring is in the top 5 seasons for the area.
5. Did we mention the old growth forest at Point Defiance, America’s second largest urban park? Or the constant view of Mt. Rainier, the mountain with the most glacier coverage in the US? Cause if we didn’t, we certainly should.
6. And it wouldn’t be TLG without giving some in-depth tours of the local innovative work!
7. We are offering major discounts for groups of 3 or more. It’s our mantra; innovation is a team sport.
8. Speaking of innovation, we are showcasing more than 20 case studies submitted by peer local governments! They range from innovation culture to transportation issues to resiliency.
9. Also, did I mention Power Sessions? We’ve got 30-minute power sessions to keep the ideas a-coming!
10. We’ve optimized tlgconference.org around the usage of oxford commas, overwhelmingly vibrant adjectives, and pertinent information for your conference experience.
11. We’ll be kicking off the conference from keynoter Polly LaBarre, talking mavericks at work. Then close our week with Brett Culp and ‘mini movements’.
12. Staff members that attend TLG walk away inspired and renewed in their call to public service and they take that energy back to the organization.
13. See quotes from our nextERA Committee members throughout this page!
14. Since we are in the hometown of Dave Chihuly, it would only make sense our Conference Festival is at the Museum of Glass!
15. And finally, we’ve created a whole new exhibitor floor, one that is integrated into the learning and networking spaces!
Register today to get the early bird registration rate! Oh, and did we mention, you’ll get entered into a drawing for ONE free ticket to #TLG2019 in fabulous Reno, Nevada if you register by February 18.