ICMA presents Local Government Review (LGR), Putting Research Into Practice, a special section of Public Management (PM) magazine that puts key research findings and expert insights about current local government issues and trends into the hands of members and PM subscribers—and at no additional cost! This collection of articles is available in the December 2016 print issue of PM and digitally through PM Online.
This publication will benefit any local government professional but will also prove to be a resource for students, mentors, and those interested in preparing themselves for next steps in their career.
Topics in Local Government Review include:
- Leading Resilient Communities in a Changing Environment
- Sustainability and Local Governments
- Tackling the Housing Affordability Crisis
- Innovation Loves a Good Challenge
- Food for Thought - How and Why Local Governments Support Local Food Systems
- Supreme Court Review for Local Governments
- Why Local Governments Are Talking About Millennials
PM is the monthly magazine of ICMA. Subscriptions cost $36 for the online version, $46 for the print version, and $155 for the international print version. PM is free for ICMA members. Click here to become a member.
From November 1 through November 30, non-ICMA members and non-PM subscribers can receive $10 off a year’s subscription of PM (print or online), which includes the special, 48-page LGR insert. On December 15, nonmembers may purchase e-copies of LGR through ICMA’s online bookstore for $46.
As new research findings and analyses become available, ICMA will publish future editions of LGR: Local Government Review, and the resource will be provided to ICMA members at no cost as a benefit of membership.