The Innovation Lab is a thought, solution, and experimentation workshop series that brings together leaders at all levels of local government from across the country looking to share, collaborate, and exchange ideas about a hot topic challenge in local government. Unlike other workshops this series directly challenges attendees to try something new within their organizations! Attendees will be broken into small groups based on common challenges around civic trust and engagement to share and prioritize innovations that address those challenges. All attendees will receive copies of the innovations from the other labs around the country.
What you can expect:
- Share and learn about innovations regionally and nationally addressing civic trust and engagement
- Opportunity to connect and adapt ideas addressing civic trust and engagement within your organization
- Connect virtually and built relationships with local government thought-leaders across the country
- Recruitment and organizational branding
Individuals from all organizations, departments, and levels are invited that are especially interested in informing and inspiring innovation to build civic trust and engagement within their community. Speakers from both the public and private sectors announced soon!
And a big thank you to Peak Democracy, Inc for the hospitality sponsorship!
Thursday, January 26 from 2:00pm to 5:00pm with happy hour to follow from 5:00pm - 6:00pm
Lab Location:Bellevue City Hall - Room 1E-108, 450 110th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
Happy Hour (short walking distance): Seattle Marriott Bellevue, 200 110th Ave NE
Alliance and/or Washington State Government Performance Consortium Members: $25
- March 23 - January 26, 2018
- 02:00 pm 05:00 pm
- Bellevue, WA 98004
- Member Price:Not available
- Non-Member:Not available