Local Government Leaders discuss the ins and outs of setting up a continuous innovation or “process improvement” initiative.
Adopted from the Alliance for Innovation Transforming Local Government Learning Café Series and local Colorado Leaders, this workshop will provide you with the opportunity to share ideas on how to develop a tailored "process improvement" initiative within your organization.
During this workshop you will find that you have a lot of what you need, you may just need some courage to hear it has been done before. Resources are out there to help guide you with different playbooks on how to start creating a continuous improvement effort within your government, but there are some key questions to address:
- Where should you REALLY start?
- What things should you watch out for?
- How will you get it funded?
- How should you size a “Process Improvement” Team?
- What things should you pay attention to?
- What are some key lessons learned from others who have done this before?
- Nick Kittle, Chief innovation Officer, Adams County CO
- Sean Carpenter, Former experience at PCI now Climate Economy Advisor, City of Fort Collins, CO
- Brian Elms, Director of Peak Academy and Analytics, Denver, CO,
- Lauren Croucher, Lauren Croucher Consulting
Each of our guest speakers will provide insight on how to build and incorporate a continuous improvement effort into your organization. Once presenters speak briefly we will engage you in a fun speed coaching - ideas exchange where small groups will be able to meet with each speaker, ask questions and share ideas to take back to your own organizations! Happy Hour will follow!
- Alliance Member: $35
- Non-Members: $49
Questions? Contact Nijah Fudge, West Regional Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 19 - February 22, 2018
- 02:00 pm 05:00 pm
- Denver, CO 80203
- Member Price:Not available
- Non-Member:Not available