Please be sure to review the below information for some helpful tips and tricks to navigate our conference app.
- After you have downloaded our app, please select the event you are registered for.
- Log in using your name and email associated with your registration.
- Enter the 6-digit code to verify your identity (will sent via text and email).
Updating Your Profile:
- Tap the profile icon in the bottom navigation.
- Tap View profile and then tap the pencil icon.
- Set you desired visibility settings.
- Tap Add photo to add a profile picture.
- Update your name, Job Title and Company if needed.
- Fill out the Headline section to let other attendees know more about you with a line of text, motto, or a favorite quote.
- Add social media links if you would like.
- Click Save.
Viewing your schedule:
- Tap the calendar icon in the bottom navigation to open your schedule.
- Click on All sessions to view the lineup. Tap the session name to view the full details of the session including speaker information. To access session content, scroll to the bottom of each session and you will find Attachments. If there is a speaker PPT or handouts for this session, you will find these materials here to view.
- Tap the back arrow in the top-left to return to your full schedule.
Using Live Q&A:
- On the home page, look for the current session and tap Ask question.
- Or, access the current session from your schedule.
- Tap Live Q&A, then tap Ask question.
- Type your question, then choose if you want it to appear with your name or anonymously. All questions will be moderated and addressed at the conclusion of the speaker’s session.
- When you question is approved, it will appear with a bookmark in the top left.
- Throughout the session, you can upvote questions you want answered most by tapping the arrow to the right of the question. Use the toggles above the list of questions to sort them by most votes or most recent.
- To participate in session chat, click on the chat icon located right above the Q&A icon.
Viewing the Attendee List & Instant Messaging:
- Tap the hamburger icon in the bottom navigation, then tap Attendees. You can also view the attendee list by tapping the quick link at the top of your screen on the home page, Attendees.
- Tap the name of the attendee you want to instant message, then tap of the message icon.
- Tap the back arrow to exit out of the messaging screen.
- A red badge will appear on your profile icon in the bottom navigation to alert you to new messages.
- Tap the profile icon, then Messages to view your new messages.
- Tap the community icon in the bottom navigation, then click View attendees.
- Tap the name of the attendee you want to connect with and tap Connect.
- To view your connections, tap the profile icon in the bottom navigation, then tap Connections.
- Once the attendee accepts your request, they’ll be listed here.
- On the attendee list, you’ll see a blue ring around the profile picture of your connections.
- While viewing their profile, you’ll see a “You are connected’ message.
- To view incoming requests, tap the profile icon, then tap Connections.
- A red badge alerts you to new connection requests.
- Tap Accept or Ignore.
Meet Our Sponsors:
- Tap the hamburger icon in the bottom navigation, then tap Sponsors.
- You can also view the sponsor page by tapping the quick link at the top of your screen on the home page, Sponsors.
- Learn more about each sponsor by clicking on their name to view their profile.
- You can request to meet or chat with a sponsor by tapping locating the Event Staff at the bottom of the profile, tapping their name, then tapping the chat icon.
- You can directly chat with a sponsor by clicking the Chat icon.
- All surveys will be featured on the home page once they become available. When you see Share Your Thoughts tap Take survey. You can also view all available surveys by taping on the profile icon in the bottom navigation, then tap Surveys.
- Session specific surveys can also be found by viewing your schedule, then clicking on the session you would like to provide feedback for.