Thinking about Collaborative Service Delivery, but don’t know where to begin? Visit the Center for Management Strategies booth in the ICMA Pavilion to learn about new information and services on the topic of colaboration which will be launched at the ICMA Conference in Charlotte.
This work represents the latest research project of the Enhanced Research Partnership of ICMA, the Alliance for Innovation and Arizona State University’s Center for Urban Innovation. You’ll have access to a suite of services and products designed to assist local government managers in navigating the complex work of understanding and analyzing the concept of collaboration in service delivery.
Underwritten with the support of ICMA Strategic Partner CH2M HILL, this work features:
- an assessment tool to help facilitate dialogue in local governments about collaborative service delivery;
- a research summary of findings on the topic;
- case studies showing deployment of the approach;
- training programs on the topic; and,
- service providers who can provide technical assistance to local governments who may need support in analyzing collaborative service opportunities or through direct provision of collaborative service delivery.
In addition to the exhibit hall information on collaboration, you can attend an ICMA University Forum entitled “Collaborative Service Delivery is All Well and Good, But is it Right for Me?” on Sunday, September 14, 2014 at 12:45 p.m. presented by ICMA, Arizona State University and the Alliance for Innovation. For more information on the ICMA Center for Management Strategies visit icma.org/strategies.
The Center for Management Strategies other leading practice areas --including High Performance Organization Strategies, Performance-Based Budgeting, Civic Engagement, Process Improvement and Surveying and Data-Driven Decision Making--will also be featured in the exhibit hall booth. CMS and its leading practice service providers will also present a number of educational sessions, ICMA University workshops and forums, Learning Lounge sessions and roundtable discussions at the upcoming conference. For a list of those sessions, click here.