Supreme Court news, local government's next 100, manager salaries, and women in power were top draws for 2015.
4 January 2016
Supreme Court news, manager salaries, happiness, and women in power are some of the topics that generated the most interest in 2015, according to our readers.
Here are the top 10 most-read articles for the year, in case you missed them:
1. Seven Significant Supreme Court Cases for Local Government
2. The Next Big Thing: Local Government's Next Century
3. Supreme Court’s Sign Case May Require Altering Sign Codes Nationwide
4. City Manager's Pay: Lots of Factors Need to Be Considered
5. Career Compass No. 44: Rookie Mistakes of a First-Time Department Head
6. ICMA Member-only CAO Salary and Compensation 2015 Survey Results
7. Achor Links Happiness and Success in Kickoff Keynote
8. "Black Lives Matter, Blue Lives Matter."
9. Supreme Court Wraps Up Busy Term – How Will Rulings Impact Local Governments?
10. How One Government Manager Plans to Get More Women in Power
to rate this
Sign in to comment
Beyond the Basics - a Brief Q & A with Alliance for Innovation Ambassadors.
It never hurts to ask. How can we serve the community better? What can we do to improve our programs?...
Ten factors of a successful innovation team and five ideas for how to sustain it from guest blogger Greg Stopka.
411 N. Central Ave. Suite 400Phoenix, AZ 85004P: 888.496.0944F: 813.704.4393
Copyright @ 2014, Alliance for Innovation